What data do we collect?
When contacting Wishbone Words in one way or another, such as by e-mail, contact form, in person or by phone, we may collect your name, address, e-mail and other relevant information to conduct business. In addition, we may collect and process your data when you do any of the following:
- Use, order or inquire about our magazine or associated products and services.
- Complete any form of customer survey or provide feedback.
How will we use this data?
Personal data such as contact and personal information, including billing information is stored and used in order to conduct business.
In addition, we may use your information for any of the following:
- Process orders and manage contact relations.
- E-mail you with offers when relevant.
- You can opt out at any point in time.
- E-mail you regarding changes to Terms & Conditions, pricing and Services.
Where and how do we store your data?
Your data may be stored in one or more locations at a time. Records will be kept for 7 years, after which the data will be deleted from servers and shredded when applicable. Servers and services that may hold your data:
- Google Cloud Platform - Data Storage, Project Planning
- Brixly Ltd - Hosting provider
- Stripe - Payment processor
- PayPal - Payment processor
All data stores are behind secure passwords and two-factor authentication.
We may use your information for marketing purposes, such as sending offers and newsletters via e-mail. You can always opt out of these. No third party will receive your data for the purposes of their separate marketing.
Privacy Policies of other websites
What rights do I have concerning my data?
Your data is yours, and as such you have several data protection rights. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to exercise any of the following rights:
- The Right to Access
You have the right to request a copy of all the personal data we may hold.
- The Right to Rectification
You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe to be incorrect or incomplete.
- The Right to Erasure
You have the right to request that we fully delete and erase all personal data we may hold.
- The Right to Restrict Processing
You have the right to request that we only use your personal data in a restricted manner, following only your requests. This may hinder operations.
- The Right to Object Processing
You have the right to object to the way we handle and process your personal data.
- The Right to Data Portability
You have the right to request that we transfer all your personal data to a third party of your choice, or directly to you. If you choose to have the information in a non-digital manner, we may choose to charge for handling and shipping.
All requests are to be made via e-mail to email@example.com.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of information stored on your device by your browser and allows websites or third-party services to recognise you and make your next visit easier and offer an often improved experience.
- Tracking via Google Analytics; this helps keep an eye on traffic and usage statistics. All data collected is anonymised and cannot be traced back to anyone.
- Functionality - We uses these cookies so that the website can recognise you and remember your previously selected preferences.
Your choices regarding cookies
- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Internet Explorer.
- Microsoft Edge.
- Safari on macOS.
- Safari on iOS.
- For other browsers, including mobile browsers, refer to official support pages for your browser.
Where can I learn more?
If you want to learn even more about cookies, you can have a look at AllAboutCookies.org. You are of course also very welcome to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Please use the contact form below or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.